Save time and money by using uMovers.com to connect with the best Winter Springs moving companies. We offer the best and affordable local moving companies of Winter Springs and serve you a list of Winter Springs moving companies that offer free Winter Springs Moving Quotes onlineGet free Quotes
We hope that this will provide you the reviews and ratings of their services to consider when choosing the right moving company for your next move. If you feel differently, please feel free to post your reviews and ratings based on your moving experience with Road Runner Moving And Storage. Write a Review for Road Runner Moving And Storage
Reviewed By: bobby
I would't trust the positive reviews - this is the worst company in the history of mankind...
Just moved from FL to SC and used Road Runner because they had the best price... But they provided by far the worst customer experience ever. Consider this:
- The grossly underestimated our truck size and told us on moving day that we need to pay thousands more for a second truck - I now believe from my experience and reading other reviews that is part of their business plan - underestimate, provide the best price and then upcharge the customer on moving day when they have all the leverage. One of the workers even said this truck if for a three bedroom home - we had a six bedroom house.
- No promises were kept like emptying the drawers, wrapping the mattresses, putting protective cardboard on the edges of the furniture, and much more
- We had over $3k of damaged furniture - not just dings and scratches but broken wood (thick wood), severely dented metal items, bent steel on our bikes, and more. The force required for some of this damage is remarkable - it was like they literally tried to brake stuff. I have all the pictures to prove this.
- We had over $1k of missing items including a brand new flat screen TV, all of the slats for our beds, and several boxes of kitchen goods.
- On delivery day the crew chief demanded we pay the balance which was over $3k in cash even though our agreement clearly says we can provide a money order - He threatened over the course of several hours to leave with our stuff if we didn't pay cash - it was too the point of feeling intimated and bullied. What company demands $3k in cash and why??
- Also on deliver day, they refused to take the boxes to their designated rooms although that was another promised service. They just shoved everything into our downstairs rooms - it took hours to get everything into their rooms.
-All calls to the company were met with sarcasm, rudeness and zero care. They said disgraceful things to my wife to the point of tears.
-And of course their process for requesting reimbursement is ridiculous - but we've jumped through every hoop and are getting zero response.